BUYING With THE BLACKSTONE TEAM
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand.
The Blackstone Team specializes in representing the best interests of buyers throughout the home buying process. As Accredited Buyer Representatives their in depth knowledge about the real estate market, financial background including high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful. As your Buyer’s Agent The Blackstone Team will always protect your best interests and will guide you thru the process every step of the way.
The following is a summary of the buyer services that you can expect:
- Discuss your needs and goals for your new home purchase.
- Determine your financial needs by connecting you with one of our preferred lenders.
- Determine which neighborhood best meets your needs and goals.
- Create a personalized website that show available homes in the market, and have instant access to homes that are not in the market but will become available (Pocket Listings).
- When touring selected homes, we will arrange for private showings so that you can tour the homes undisturbed.
- Once a home is found we will provide a full comprehensive comp report to help you determine the best purchase offer for that home.
- When presenting your offer we will also include documentation that will help support the price and terms of the purchase and also help make your offer stand out from the rest.
- During negotiations, The Blackstone Team will use their extensive experience and negotiating skills to ensure that your home is acquired at the best price and terms.
- Once the Offer is accepted and escrow has been opened, The Blackstone Team will attend all requested inspections and negotiate any Requests For Repair on your behalf.
- Explain and make sure all reports, documents and disclosures as required are given.
- Communicate with you at all times about the progress of the transaction including that all conditions and contingency periods are met.
- Provide you with our exclusive vendor, utilities and community event list.
- Follow-up after close of escrow to ensure your complete satisfaction.
If you’re like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you’re buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as local market experts for Ladera Ranch, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Mission Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Coto De Caza, Dove Canyon, Las Flores, Laguna Niguel, San Clemente & Dana Point to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way.
©Copyright, all rights reserved | 2014 Blackstone Realty Group